Order Name Change Records
PROCEDURE FOR REQUESTING NAME CHANGE RECORDS FROM 1910 – 2017
Please contact the Hawaii State Archives for name change records from 1910 – 2017.
PROCEDURE FOR REQUESTING NAME CHANGE RECORDS FROM 2018 – 2023
1. Complete, sign, and submit the Name Change Record Order Form.
2. Submit the following to the Office of the Lieutenant Governor:
- Name Change Record Order Form
- $2.00 per copy being requested in the form of a money order, cash, or a cashier’s check
- A self-addressed, stamped envelope
Office of the Lieutenant Governor
State Capitol, 5th Floor
415 S. Beretania St.
Honolulu, HI 96813.
By Walk-In or Document Drop-Box
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7:45 AM – 4:30 PM