Page Not Found
We're sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for. Use the search below to find what you were looking for.
- New Year’s Eve MessageAs I reflect on the year past, I find myself tremendously grateful for our community and very hopeful as we enter into the new year. Today we may face another surge, driven by one of the most infectious respiratory viruses we have ever seen — but we are more prepared than ever. High vaccination rates […]
- Statement on Emergency Order to Drain Red Hill’s Underground TanksFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE December 28, 2021 Lieutenant Governor Josh Green released the following statement: I support the Deputy Attorney General’s proposed order that the Navy must drain its underground tanks at Red Hill and address safety deficiencies at the facility before seeking state permission to resume operations. In its aging state, the facility poses an […]
- Memorandum on Increased Booster and Testing CentersOn December 20th, amid rising case counts, the Lieutenant Governor called for the set-up of mass booster and testing clinics ahead of the holidays. View the memo addressed to Governor Ige and Department of Health Director Libby Char here. Over the past two weeks, Hawaiʻi’s case counts, positivity rates and hospitalizations have increased exponentially following […]
- First Kauhale Completed in Kalaeloa, HIHomelessness and affordable housing have been prevalent issues in Hawaii, with Hawaii having one of the highest per capita rate of homelessness in the US. Two years after the initiative’s inception–including setbacks due to COVID – Lieutenant Governor Josh Green announced the completion of the State’s first master-planned Kauhale to address homelessness and affordable housing: […]
- Amid Pandemic, HomeAid Hawai‘i Completes State’s First Master-Planned Kauhale for Homelessness: Kama’okūBuilding Industry Sponsored Non-Profit Builds Permanent Homes for Neighbors in Need Honolulu, HI (November 16, 2021) – Lieutenant Governor Josh Green announces the dedication of the State’s first master-planned kauhale to address homelessness. Located in Kalaeloa, the kauhale is a “pocket” or micro-community comprised of 37 homes, community farming gardens, an outdoor multi-purpose pavilion, barbecue […]